Man with Huntingtons Disease and son tour India!!

Peter has Huntington's Disease,a terminal degenerative disease.His son Jonathan took him to India by motorbike for a adventure he will never forget.Inspirational story,please watch then join their facebook page:)Here is a couple of teasers as a full documentary will follow soon.

Teaser 1

U and Me

Peter has Huntington's Disease,a terminal degenerative disease.His son Jonathan took him to India by motorbike for a adventure he will never forget.Inspirational story,please watch then join their facebook page:)Here is a couple of teasers as a full documentary will follow soon.

Teaser 1

U and Me

I think he will forget, I think Huntingtons is a form of Alzheimers.

They probably either don't wish to discuss an illness that they never heard of or maybe cus it's not travel related they took exception, which why I think SF is so much better for a wide selection of views and topics. Sorry about your daughter's illness though must be distressing for her and yourself.

Her father,my ex, died when he was 35 and my daughter was 10.It's a cruel disease especially when it affects kids.

I hope Jonathan's adventure raises awareness.

Thanks, it is a dreadful and frightening prospect and knowing someone who is a sufferer I understand how you feel about raising awareness. I agree not enough people have heard of the condition and how it affects so many people and the alarming thing is it's growing. I agree with post above the Asian travel forum people probably thought it was a wind-up. Good luck though, by mentioning Jonathon's adventure you are helping in raising awareness:thumbsup:.

Archived