A Bit Late, Mr. Cameron !

I listened to the Prime Ministers speech and it was excellent.

Everyone posting on here should read it and then they will understand what he meant.

He wants an integrated society not countries within a country.

He supports different forms of worship.

He wants to stop extremists spreading hatred.

It was a true statesman like speech.

i totally agree with him.

I listened to the Prime Ministers speech and it was excellent.

Everyone posting on here should read it and then they will understand what he meant.

He wants an integrated society not countries within a country.

He supports different forms of worship.

He wants to stop extremists spreading hatred.

It was a true statesman like speech.

Do you think it is sensible for cameron to dishonestly claim moderate muslims remain silent?

Isn't that ignorant and dangerous?

Cameron pandering to right-wingers in his own party? Political opportunism timed to coincide with EDL demonstrations in Luton? I notice Cameron hasn't got the guts to make these inflammatory statements here in Britain. Same old Tories, same old nasty party

how about islam4uk or whatever name they are going under this week?

Where have they advocated hate for people? they have openly disagreed with Government policy and the lies being told to our public by our own politicians. Many of their claims having been proven right about the war on Iraq and Afghanistan for example. What is the extremist policy that you are referring to?

As simply saying they want a Muslim caliphate or whatever is neither here nor there with no more support than the Monster raving loony party what is so threatening about them for you? Have they advocated armed struggle? No

Some on here have hinted at the final solution, with something more needing to be done in case of non-conformity, so don't you find that more serious and more extreme?

Do you think it is sensible for cameron to dishonestly claim moderate muslims remain silent?

Cameron pandering to right-wingers in his own party? Political opportunism timed to coincide with EDL demonstrations in Luton? I notice Cameron hasn't got the guts to make these inflammatory statements here in Britain. Same old Tories, same old nasty party

can you be a muslim and not be extreme? i now think you can be a loud muslim or a silent one, but to be a muslim is to be extreme.

What has the USA got to do with it all ,you do carry on so,but seeing as you like to use google why not extremist muslims in the UK and see what comes up and then google terrorist attacks in the UK see what comes up..you see for now we are Great Britain and not a state of the US so your post is a meaningless exercise...Unless Cameron has been elected President of the USA overnight and Iv missed it,in that event my apologies

The claim was made that most muslims were extremists and most extremists are muslims. that post was in response to the point. UK wasn't mentioned.

The police have admitted they are more worried about far-right terrorists in the UK than muslim terrorism.

The convictions of a food packer and a builder on charges of inciting racial hatred brings to 16 the convictions connected to far-right extremism in the past two years, as Simon Israel investigates.

http://www.channel4.com/news/convictions-point-to-rise-of-far-right-extremism

Cameron hasn't said a word about these home-grown terrorists.

Spindrift we discussed this speech yesterday and your posts were in favour of the speech, whether you perceived this or not.

You appear to have a political agenda which is anti conservative.

The timing of the speech neutralised extremists on both sides as he showed the government were doing something to combat extremism and therefore remove the EDLs complaints.

Archived