A Bit Late, Mr. Cameron !

It's rather random, are we to assume every time glamrocker sees a muslim person he soils his underwear?

Yup, .....................he even guarantees it others of his disposition will do the same:D Oh what a party they must have no wonder he feels all the rage at mention of Muslims :lol:

Reading David Cameron's speech, it is essentially anti-terrorist and anti-extremist, which are sane positions to take. Beyond that it really serves very little purpose. I don't get what he is trying to say.

It's a cynical attempt by the ConDem coalition to reignite a naturally-controversial topic. The timing unwise, and the content unoriginal.

Race has nothing to do with it:

A lot of blacks, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Jews, etc... have integrated and done extremely well because they have embraced the laws of the land.

All the xenophobes who start talking about immigrants not learning English, how many English immigrants in Spain speak Spanish: let me tell you, as a person who is originally Spanish: the number is miniscule: it's only Hola and Gracias and Cerveza (the word for beer).

Do not confuse race and culture: the problems in this country are either economic or cultural- race is not an issue except for the EDL/BNP knuckle-draggers.

Yup, .....................he even guarantees it others of his disposition will do same:D

Glamrocker said if someone walks through a multi-cultural area they will evacuate their bowels.

I don't understand, is he saying that this is his normal reaction?

Is that perhaps a sign of a serious medical problem that he ought to seek help for?

It can't be normal to involuntarily defecate when one sees a foreign person, I'm extremely concerned for him, and his laundry bill.

It's a cynical attempt by the ConDem coalition to reignite a naturally-controversial topic. The timing unwise, and the content unoriginal.

Race has nothing to do with it:

A lot of blacks, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Jews, etc... have integrated and done extremely well because they have embraced the laws of the land.

All the xenophobes who start talking about immigrants not learning English, how many English immigrants in Spain speak Spanish: let me tell you, as a person who is originally Spanish: the number is miniscule: it's only Hola and Gracias and Cerveza (the word for beer).

Do not confuse race and culture: the problems in this country are either economic or cultural- race is not an issue except for the EDL/BNP knuckle-draggers.

I would seriously advise you to stop digging you've made yourself look a big enough fool as it is.

its just a big joke to you and your type isint it?

the attitude you display creates hate and your kind love it.

why?

You mean it's only others who should be made to do things you want and you can't be bothered to partake in your own suggested social engineering, not very patriotic are you friend? So where would you like to be rehoused, no joke this for your country remember.

Archived