Could this be true?

I was talking to a friend of mine who told me that whilst driving home he pulled up at some lights in town.

When he was waiting for the lights to change a young girl tapped on his window and asked if he wanted business. He said no but was shocked to see she looked about 12, 13 year maximum.

Im not sure if i should beleive him or not.

I mean, seriously. Do they sell themselvers on the streets at that age in our city? :(

indeed

though she could have been a small, young looking 16 year old

Even so, at 16 thats still an early age to be taking part in such a lifestyle.

I wont ask the usual "where are the parents" because i doubt many or any of them have parents who take an interest in their lives but i just wish i could go and gather them up, make them safe and look after them.

:(

Sadly, when a young girl decides to break the law by prostituting herself (assuming she has made the decision for herself) its unlikely that age will be of any real concern to her whatsoever. Even more tragically, there will of course be some scumbag out there, possibly even reading this thread, that will take delight in such news and be scouring the streets of west bar tonight looking for this young girl.

If she is as young as the OP suggests, i only hope that Social services pick her up before some sick pervert or fiendish pimp does.

Sadly, when a young girl decides to break the law by prostituting herself (assuming she has made the decision for herself) its unlikely that age will be of any real concern to her whatsoever. Even more tragically, there will of course be some scumbag out there, possibly even reading this thread, that will take delight in such news and be scouring the streets of west bar tonight looking for this young girl.

If she is as young as the OP suggests, i only hope that Social services pick her up before some sick pervert or fiendish pimp does.

Good point. Ive edited my posts to remove the location.

With regards to social services do you think it wouold be worth giving them aring?

Is there anything they can do with a report like this from a member of the public.

Archived