MC donalds parking Tankersley

Just a note to warn every one off the unfair one and a half hour limit at this mac donalds.

Having meet a client and buying him and me food and coffee then satying there for 2 hours 12 seconds I was fined an excessive £50.

I would like to add that I will never ever use mac dondalds or its sister companies again.

There have been other threads on this I think - still not sure how anyone could sit in a Mcdonalds for 2 hours but hey.

Is this the one near the eat as much as you can place? Think previous advice has been not to pay the penalty notice because it is not a "real" fine - but happy to be corrected.

Just a note to warn every one off the unfair one and a half hour limit at this mac donalds.

Having meet a client and buying him and me food and coffee then satying there for 2 hours 12 seconds I was fined an excessive £50.

I would like to add that I will never ever use mac dondalds or its sister companies again.

Stick it on the clients final bill. Did you get clamped?

You just don't expect it really what else can you do but go in mac donalds at tankersley. And quite honsestly I wasn't looking for the signs due to the excitment of meeting this fella it could and still can out quite a lot of work my way so i was kind off on cloud nine that day.

Your client must be well impressed with you taking him/her to such

an upmarket place and how can it take you two hours to eat a burger?

Archived