MC donalds parking Tankersley

he suggested mc donalds not me and their was quite alot of paper work to fill in. have you seen that 'pub' across its one of those mankey all you can eat ones tried it once it was worse than mac donalds.

Well it must have changed since I left Sheffield in 2004 as I used to go there often and have had some decent meals there.

1) There is a sign clearly visible as you cross the petrol station forecourt and go into the carpark.

2) When queueing, look to the right of the counter - there is a giant sign warning about the time limit.

If you can't see the signs or bother to read them that's nobody's fault but your own.

1) There is a sign clearly visible as you cross the petrol station forecourt and go into the carpark.

2) When queueing, look to the right of the counter - there is a giant sign warning about the time limit.

If you can't see the signs or bother to read them that's nobody's fault but your own.

Does someone work for mac donalds ?

So sorry I did not relaise that this was now called the the english forum where members are cleary judged on spelling etc.

Why do people like you bother commmenting, when you have nothing to say on the above mentioned thread ?

You haven't paid the parking invoice have you ?

So sorry I did not relaise that this was now called the the english forum where members are cleary judged on spelling etc.

Why do people like you bother commmenting, when you have nothing to say on the above mentioned thread ?

Don't pay it - it won't be enforced.

Look here:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30

I don't understand why people are always telling others not to pay these fines. You don't get them for no reason. The fines are given because people park stupidly or against the set rules.

Because the the charge (not fine) are often stupidly unfair, the companies that hand them out are con merchants, and the money is better off in our pockets than theirs.

Archived