MC donalds parking Tankersley

Cant believe that there is a parking limit at McDs. If they tried to pull that stunt in the US they would be out of business in six months. There's too much competition in the fast food business in this part of the world

This particular one is very near to a motorway junction and is,or has been, a popular place for people to use as an allday free carpark while they car share with friends/colleagues on the M1...

This particular one is very near to a motorway junction and is,or has been, a popular place for people to use as an allday free carpark while they car share with friends/colleagues on the M1...

I can understand then why McDs are fed up with it.

there you go:http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=parking+company+wins+court+case

Probably a good idea to read the results before posting, because the general impression I get from the results your search provides are that the fines are pretty much unenforcable.

I think most of the service areas on the motorways now charge for stays of over 2 hrs. for the same reason..

Where I live there are large lots called Park and Rides where you park the car and either ride share or take the bus or train. Parking is free with no time limit and these lots are part of the local transit system

Where I live there are large lots called Park and Rides where you park the car and either ride share or take the bus or train. Parking is free with no time limit and these lots are part of the local transit system

We do have park and rides here as well.....obviously MacDonald's isn't one of them :)

Archived