Pall mall closed due to chinese new year celebrations

Yeah but these decent muslims have their character shadowed by bloody idiot muslims.

It's like most people think all youths are scum because of the chav youth, u get where i'm coming from?

thats the thing, it shouldnt, they are innocent, thats all i want, innocent people allowed to go about their daily lives without hatred.

youve obviously just shown underneath you dont really believe some of the tripe youve previously posted.

its about rising above and NOT tarring everybody with the same brush.

2 wrongs DONT make a right.

this thread has highlighted the same crap with people seeing the word muslims and the words that come to mind straight away is suicide bombers, thats wrong but understandable, its about learning and changing.

it shows the extremists are winning, yes we should be wary of people out to harm us of course, but do we really need the high amount of anti muslim stories we read in the press?

i judge people on their actions NOT on the actions of their type of people

im an old punk, not all punks are the same

some are violent

some arent

some are racist

some arent

some drink and take drugs

some dont

etc etc etc

Well if muslims held a carnival like notting hill or celebrated like in the chinese new year I would be all for it ,stamping your feet ,shouting American pigs die and British soldiers burn in hell as they are known for,I'll pass thank you very much.. its not my idea of fun

its amazing the amount of despondancy and lack of interest in none muslim foriegn cultural stories.

astounding

this thread highlights it perfectly already

IF it was muslims celebrating a celebration in pall mall (which got closed) the forum would be on fire with blind hatred

absolutely matey, bang on

Diwali Celebrations are the biggest outside of India, with up to 35,000 people attending the switch on of the lights on Belgrave Road and even more attending Diwali day itself in the heart of the city's Asian community

http://www.leicester.gov.uk/your-council-services/lc/festivals-events-hp/major-events/diwali/

Biggest in Europe! Great food, great atmosphere, great music, fantastic fireworks!

the muslims have Diwali in Leicester, the biggest such event in Europe, where many people, muslim and non-muslim, have a thoroughly bloody good time!

diwali is a HINDU festival, it is the indian festival of light .

brown skinned , south west asian people are mainly hindus (about a billion) I know they 'all look the same ' to the english, but they are culturally,ethnically and religiously more different the peoples of europe ever will be.

the diwali celebrations in bradford is a class day out - recommend it.

the muslims have Diwali in Leicester, the biggest such event in Europe, where many people, muslim and non-muslim, have a thoroughly bloody good time!

indeed ive been to a few melas in middlesbrough

great trouble free day out, lots of great food, great music

heres last years

it mentions the dreaded terms multicultural and intercultural :o

but i think theyre a perfect example of how multicultiralism DOES work

this thread was a tool to show the hypocracy and total indifference on the forum.........and it worked.

when people talk about others cultures and integrating and becoming british , what they actually mean is just muslims

the chinese are allowed to follow theyre own customs and celebrations even if they impact on the general population.................muslims dont even have to do that and get roundly slagged off daily

It has misfired on you though mel. It hasn't worked that way, instead it has acted like a public opinion poll and has demonstrated how people feel about the two cultures.

Archived