Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

My daughter turns 4 in August and im looking to hire somewhere for her party where the kids can play and get fed too. Want nice food though not just the usual chicken nuggets and chips :gag:

Are there any places outside (apart from parks and my own garden..done that for last 3 birthdays ) that i could maybe use seeing as it will be summer and think it would be nice to be outside?? (weather pending!)

there is the playdales inside rother valley park, i did my sons birthday party there just took all my own food, not outside but my daughter has just been to a birthday party at camalot at rotherham and it was fantastic the food was very healthy and they staff were fantastic, one price of £109 for 15 children and you get the playcenter to yourself

there is the playdales inside rother valley park, i did my sons birthday party there just took all my own food, not outside but my daughter has just been to a birthday party at camalot at rotherham and it was fantastic the food was very healthy and they staff were fantastic, one price of £109 for 15 children and you get the playcenter to yourself

Thanks Mary, sounds really good x

If you want something unusual, heeley city farm do birthday packages which involves the animals, you would need to contact them to refine on description but im thinking bout it as it justs different from the normal play centres and they have a small play area aswell.

good luck ive got to organise my little boys birthday.

My daughter had her party at the butterfly house in North Anston and it was great. They got a guided tour with food for the animals and got to hold them etc, party food included and then unlimited time there after the tour had finished to have a look round and go in the play areas etc. It worked out cheaper than a play centre too.