Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

I don't really want a soft play area because she recently broke her leg at alphabet zoo, but i like the idea of hiring Tots to Ten & having a disco, i will look in to it.

LILY1979 If you could get me the info on the mini make over party, I would be greatful.

Will also look into the laser quest.

THANKS some great ideas!

• 1 month later...

I know there are a lot of posts regarding childrens parties already but does anyone know of a hall I can hire cheaply that is large enough for 20 6 year olds and a bouncy castle???!! Tried crookesmoor community centre but they have no manager so are not hiring out rooms atm!! Room/hall would have to be a reasonable price.... some places charge a fortune!

Any suggestions greatly recieved. Thanks!!!! :bigsmile:

Have you tried Walkley Community Centre? You can enquire through their website firstreet.org.uk and they actually set the tables and everything. They have a party box with all the plastic plates cups etc required for a small additional charge and if you have young children you can also borrow the playgroup equipment. They often have bouncy castles and use sheffield bouncy castle hire. Very cheap hire as well

I'll come clean - I am one of the trustees of this hall but it really is great.

Hope this helps.

thanks for all your suggestions...... all sound great and I will bear them all in mind. Have emailed a couple of places! :)

They have a party box with all the plastic plates cups etc required for a small additional charge

(What a great idea!!!!)

Thank you all very much for your speedy responses I should have posted on here a week ago to save time searching the net!!

Sarah

• 11 months later...