Shamanic/Pagan Style Drumming Group

I have not posted this under musicians because you do not have to aspire to be a musician to play a drum.

That said would anyone be interested in starting a circle up in Sheffield?

I have a venue that would take up to 15/20 drummers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

I have not posted this under musicians because you do not have to aspire to be a musician to play a drum.

That said would anyone be interested in starting a circle up in Sheffield?

I have a venue that would take up to 15/20 drummers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

I have also put a message out asking for potential 'drummers' to get in touch

We are just testing the water to see if anyone would be interested, it would be held at Sheffield 9. A bring your own drum job and let the rythmn flow.

We are thinking of meeting once a month to start and see how it goes from there. I will keep you posted so watch this space and thank you for your interest.

So far we have about 6 interested parties.

Regards

• 1 month later...

I would be interested in joining in, I have a variety of drums and would love to have the opportunity to join others in a suitable environment producing rhythms together. Let me know how it progresses, I know a few people in Chesterfield who may be interested.

• 4 months later...

This might be confusing to anyone who was actually looking for a shamanic group. It sounds as if you are wanting to drum together - which is great, but within shamanic circles a 'Drumming Group' is a group of people who get together to practice shamanic trance journeying.

Enjoy your drumming!

• 9 months later...

Sadly no it did not get off the ground.

I go to a group on the firsdt Thursday of every month now at Chesterfield. They are a brilliant lot to spend time with.

In the main they are pagans and use a combination of frame and allsorts of other percussion.

Regards

Archived