Thoughts on Peter Levy interview

Geoff

How do you feel about the coverage of the news in the region - do you think it is biased towards Leeds? Do you get a say in what's transmitted?

I do get a say and its certainly not biased anymore....Sheffield does very well indeed from both editions of Look North

I tend to disagree with this. We get the North Yorkshire / Lincolnshire version of "Look North" and it hardly has any Sheffield news in it.
Looking back at the TV shows you appeared in, who do you consider the best actor/actress that you've ever worked with?

Su Pollard

That really is a shame, isn't it!?! :D I thought he'd have worked with someone better than that - or is it just his opinion that she's the best actress?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know why Sheffield seems to get Look North for East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire (Peter Levy), on analogue?

On Telewest we get the Yorkshire one (Harry Gration).

It's quite contentious in my girlfriend's household - her mum thinks I brought it with me (I'm from Hull) or I tuned her TV into the Hull one on purpose :P

Archived