Twenty reasons it may kick off here.

glad to have chuckled you. what made my last post funny?.

Well you said about Margaret Thatcher sorting this out, which you clearly meant as a joke................I thought! Why else would you say something like that? Have I mixed up the definition of "to sort out" and wrongly thought the phrase meant to make better or rectify? I am sure Meryl Streep would do a better job.

ooh i found this too

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/meryl-streep-attacks-carlos-tevez-201102093527/

Yeah. How many people complained 'that loon' had injured them?

How many law-abiding protestors complained that the police had injured them?

Its pure luck that no one was killed or seriously injured by that fire extinguisher; people say, "he saw a gap and aimed for the gap", so what? most of the people on the ground had no idea that a fire extinguisher was coming down, so what if, after the Fire extinguisher left the guys hand, people stepped into the gap?

As for "law abiding protesters"...they looked like vicious rioters to me.

Well you said about Margaret Thatcher sorting this out, which you clearly meant as a joke................I thought! Why else would you say something like that? Have I mixed up the definition of "to sort out" and wrongly thought the phrase meant to make better or rectify? I am sure Meryl Streep would do a better job.

ooh i found this too

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/meryl-streep-attacks-carlos-tevez-201102093527/

oh come on fishcake get real. lady thatcher was without any doubt the greatest political leader in our lifetimes. she may have lost the plot a little towards the end of her tenure but she did more good than harm. tony blair started out quite well but sadly it didn't last. me thinks he only did so well at the start of his governance because of the previous tory governments competence. but it didn't take him long to balls it up.

Its pure luck that no one was killed or seriously injured by that fire extinguisher; people say, "he saw a gap and aimed for the gap", so what? most of the people on the ground had no idea that a fire extinguisher was coming down, so what if, after the Fire extinguisher left the guys hand, people stepped into the gap?

As for "law abiding protesters"...they looked like vicious rioters to me.

What, all of them?:hihi:

Archived