Twenty reasons it may kick off here.

Are you another banned far right Islamic troll? :suspect:

never knew there was such a thing as a far right Islamic troll?

I think you should be banned for making such comments however in the UK attacks on Muslims are now acceptable and even respectable.

we haven't got it that good but we are made to believe we have so we don't react. Our electoral system is totally un democratic, we are turning into a Police state, more cctv cameras in Britain than any other country, freedom of speech is allowed unless you're Muslim telling the truth about what the British government and British soldiers are doing in Muslim lands, anti Muslim racism has become acceptable and far right extremist anti Muslim groups are tolerated. Cameron is making cuts to public services while throwing billions down the drain on death and destruction in Afghanistan.

Yes I can see how things are absolutely brilliant in the UK.

Actually the new government are trying to change most of these things.

never knew there was such a thing as a far right Islamic troll?

I think you should be banned for making such comments however in the UK attacks on Muslims are now acceptable and even respectable.

Do you understand it though?

A hardline right wing Islamic, who so happens to be a troll with an agenda!

Archived