What is The most memorable date You've ever been on?

I met an old school friend on Saturday night ....not seen him for 34 years and funnily enough did not remember him from school

gosh if hed been single I would have been going on a date with him I know it

he just sent something going in me .... that no one has done for a long time :roll:

My most memorable date was about 12 months ago. I accepted a lift to a party in Manchester from a guy who decided to show off his high speed driving skills. The result was a high speed accident where I ended up in a quarry trapped for 35 minutes in an upturned car in sub zero temperatures whilst the emergency crews turned up.

My most memorable date was about 12 months ago. I accepted a lift to a party in Manchester from a guy who decided to show off his high speed driving skills. The result was a high speed accident where I ended up in a quarry trapped for 35 minutes in an upturned car in sub zero temperatures whilst the emergency crews turned up.

No 2nd date then :hihi:

My OH had a camper van when we started seeing each other.

It was nearly christmas and we went out to Castleton one evening. On the way home we fould a place to park up - he got a bottle of bubbly out of the camper fridge and as we looked down on the lights of Castleton it started snowing.

We had our first kiss in the back of that camper.

First date with one of my exes. We only went for a few drinks to a nearby pub, but then as he dropped me at my place, we ended up sitting in his car talking until almost 6.00 am the following morning, it was lovely even though it was cold. I was shattered the next day after being awake all night, but it was worth it. I'd never met a man before who could talk as much as I did. :D

I met a man on a blind date 1992...he walked in the pub with a baseball cap, t shirt with a boat on it, brown hideous leather jacket, skinny jeans (when they werent in fashion) and red adidas suede size 12 ankle boot/trainers......ended up marrying him!!!lol

Years later im single and really hoping that when I do start with the dreaded dating again my standards have improved!! ;-)

48 years ago in December 63, our band was playing a local gig in what was the accelerating crazy fantastic Beatlemania.

I asked this young lady I fancied for a date, 90% of the dating that followed took place on the road with the band.

After 2 dates or so I told our singer that I was going to marry her.

On May 6th this year we celebrate 45 years of marriage, 4 children and four lovely Grand-Children, and no regrets whatsover even to the point where I turned down possible breaks into the big time when I put my wife and family first.

Archived