What is The most memorable date You've ever been on?

i agreed to a blind date a couple months after moving to sheffield ( what was i thinking )

the guy turned up to take me out 2 hours late, stoned and stinking like a bin. my mum taught me manners so i continued with the date chatting as polity as i could while he kept trying to touch me telling me all the things he wanted to do and the places he wanted to take me

when we returned to my doorstep and i had made it clear i was going in alone he asked for a second date which i politly declined but he wasnt about to take "i dont feel we click" as a reason so i had to tell him no more forecfully.

then the threats started, you dont know who i am, you dont know what im capable of, you'll see whats gonna happen and be sorry

im still waiting to see whats gonna happen

Sounds like a lucky break !.

First date with one of my exes. We only went for a few drinks to a nearby pub, but then as he dropped me at my place, we ended up sitting in his car talking until almost 6.00 am the following morning, it was lovely even though it was cold. I was shattered the next day after being awake all night, but it was worth it. I'd never met a man before who could talk as much as I did. :D

Aww this sounds familiar :):love:

During the course of a date a few years ago the guy told me he was a male stripper.

The date went well and later that night we went back to his place for coffee.

Anyway, the guy disappeared upstairs at one point. I thought he'd gone to the loo. He came downstairs a few minutes later completely butt naked and with a mahooosive python draped round his body. :o

A couple of seconds later, after I'd finished cacking myself, I bolted for the door and did a runner. I never went back.

LOL!!! :hihi:

On a first date, the guy was animatedly chatting and waving his arms, and knocked a full pint onto his lap. I had to give him my coat, so he could obscure his trousers with it, and go to gents. He was there 20 minutes with his crotch under the hand dryer! We have been married 5 years, I still laugh about it!

I'm really hoping that's a typo. ;)

People underestimate the power of the beautiful moments you can have in campers and caravans.

We were in the Peaks for Valentines Day last year in our tourer and were lucky enough to be the only ones there. The fact that there was 2ft of snow outside didn't bother us. We were warm, cosy, and snuggled up with red wine, candles and good music after a great Spag Bol. Fabulous!

Sounds Fab.

Our Camper is long gone - I miss it so much.

You're right, its so romantic.

Met someone at a social function ( a visiting yank) a few years back, mentioned to a lady friend of mine she was very attractive. Despite getting quite a bit of attention from the guys she gave me a few glances with smiles..I read them as polite :loopy:. Anyway, a month later my same friend arranged a blind date. To my amazement it was the cute yank in Black..she travelled back 8k miles for a meal. We married a year later in the US.

The moral of the story is...women are devious bitches. Thank God.

LOL it must be fate.

I was on Santa Monica beach minding my own business when I was whacked on the back of the head by a frisbee. This beautiful young woman wearing a pink bikini came up and started to apologise. That was 38 years ago and still happily married to this day.

I still kid her that she threw the frisbee intentionally to attract my attention but she always claims it was an accident

Awwwww sooooo romantic. 38 years is such a long time.

My most memorable date was about 12 months ago. I accepted a lift to a party in Manchester from a guy who decided to show off his high speed driving skills. The result was a high speed accident where I ended up in a quarry trapped for 35 minutes in an upturned car in sub zero temperatures whilst the emergency crews turned up.

Oh my god what an asshat.That is what I would class as a nightmare date.

Archived