What is The most memorable date You've ever been on?

The best by far was a weekend in London, art galleries, dining out, couple of theatre trips, sightseeing and Tea at the Ritz. 4 years on and we got engaged last year and it feels like we only met yesterday.

She is Perfect.

We do things like this regularly it never loses the romantic aspect.

48 years ago in December 63, our band was playing a local gig in what was the accelerating crazy fantastic Beatlemania.

I asked this young lady I fancied for a date, 90% of the dating that followed took place on the road with the band.

After 2 dates or so I told our singer that I was going to marry her.

On May 6th this year we celebrate 45 years of marriage, 4 children and four lovely Grand-Children, and no regrets whatsover even to the point where I turned down possible breaks into the big time when I put my wife and family first.

Bloody hell Who would have taken BASSMAN62 as a romantic?.48 years wow.

This thread has made me giggle! The most memorable one was, I went out with some friends and met up with my boyf, he took his dads car out because he thought he was really clever, he'd just passed his test, 3days before, but wasnt insured. I was directing him and we ended up on the motorway, during rush hour :hihi: He still wont let me live it down, his dad never forgave him either :D

Mine was mine and fellas first romantic weekend away (although does that count as a date?). We went to York, and I was 18 and him just turned 22, and everything about it was perfect. It was very cold so we wrapped up extra warm and he worried about me so bought me a blue beany hat, and we just mooched about all weekend, and went out for lovely meals, he dragged me round York Dungeons which I hated, but was a good excuse to hold his hand, and although nothing sounds especially amazing to me it was the loveliest weekend i'd ever had.

Archived