Whats it feel like to be put to sleep?

Oh really, I'm going to ask for some anti-sickness before because if the unlikley event I take after my dad who's usualy sick after, then I need to be prepared.

It's not bad at all. You don't feel anything you will literally be out in 3 seconds!

If they offer you morphine afterwards for pain relief I'd refuse it as that can make you feel sick. I threw up after that :(

When I had my appendix out, I remember being layed there with the mask on, getting a funny taste in my mouth, then waking up but in between I had a really wierd life like dream. Then I woke up feeling really dis-orintated, then they gave me morphene and everything was all wishy washy again.

It's not bad at all. You don't feel anything you will literally be out in 3 seconds!

If they offer you morphine afterwards for pain relief I'd refuse it as that can make you feel sick. I threw up after that :(

I've had morphine before i was in hospital 2 weeks ago for 5 days with a really bad kidney infection and they gave it me then and I think im allergic to it because it proper made me itch

I've had morphine before i was in hospital 2 weeks ago for 5 days with a really bad kidney infection and they gave it me then and I think im allergic to it because it proper made me itch

Yeah it's horrible I had that too but it was also extremely hot too which made it worse. It made me throw up too as it's advise not to consume alot of water when you have it

Archived