Are the US behind Assange extradition?

Are the US ultimately behind these rape allegations and attempts to extradite Julian Assange? First stop Sweden, last stop Death Row, somewhere in the US?.

Does sound very plausible to me.

Yep! Hope they send him to Texas. They execute people quickly there

His little Wiki will be leaking quite a lot when they strap him to the chair and fasten the electrodes to his head :D

Yep! Hope they send him to Texas. They execute people quickly there

His little Wiki will be leaking quite a lot when they strap him to the chair and fasten the electrodes to his head :D

I take it you're in favour of the same treatment for the editor/s of the NYT, Times, Guardian...?

I take it you're in favour of the same treatment for the editor/s of the NYT, Times, Guardian...?

No. I firmly believe in the freedom of the press. That's a far cry from Assanage who has definitely caused a considerable amount of damage by his actions, the fallout yet to be seen.

Of course all this has given an immense amount of satisfaction to the America haters who blame everything on the country even to the point of saying it's reponsible for this winter's unusual cold and snowy weather :D

Archived