Are the US behind Assange extradition?

Senility is nothing to be proud of:confused:.

You'll have to try harder than that I'm afraid (I'm an atheist, and have worked with quite a few Americans on various OS projects so am most certainly not "anti-american" as you try to label anyone who doesn't agree with all aspects of American policy).

Methinks you read too much into too many posts on here.

Garn! Did one of them call you a pussy and your sensitivies were ever after permanenty bruised :D

Garn! Did one of them call you a pussy and your sensitivies were ever after permanenty bruised :D

Well done for proving yourself a troll:thumbsup:.

Your petty snipes and veiled insults simply highlight what a troll you are.

Now, do grow up.

A thought. Why the concentration on Wikileaks? These docs were obviously classified and top secret. The fact they got out says something about CIA and homeland security? Is it deflecting from the real issue that US security at high office level is suspect? I've not checked but how many heads have rolled in the top brass for treason? Or am I being too simplistic?

A thought. Why the concentration on Wikileaks? These docs were obviously classified and top secret. The fact they got out says something about CIA and homeland security? Is it deflecting from the real issue that US security at high office level is suspect? I've not checked but how many heads have rolled in the top brass for treason? Or am I being too simplistic?

If I understand you correctly... Most securities weakest link is the human element. Many people refuse to implement proper security protocols and therefore it's easier to just encrypt the data channels rather than the data itself. This can also save the data if keys are lost.

Whatever the extent of his involvement the fact is that these leaks have compromised valuable intelligence gathering, the lives of personnel involved and the ongoing war against terrorism.

He didn't leak them. he published that which was already leaked, hence no longer top secret. Surely?

He received stolen goods!

(How journalists can circumvent this and how he didn't is a question though)

Received stolen goods? Or received leaked classified documents? If it was a fridge and 2 plasma tv's I don't think they'd be making such a fuss.:hihi:

The point I'm trying to make is once leaked they are useless documents from the outset and perspective of the owner of those documents. It would seem to me that the source of the first and only leak is the US's problem. I might add a serious one, if not an embarrassing one, or both.

Received stolen goods? Or received leaked classified documents? If it was a fridge and 2 plasma tv's I don't think they'd be making such a fuss.:hihi:

You can rename it any way you want, in reality the documents were stolen, then passed on to a receiver.

Anything else is pointless semantics, what happened isn't in dispute.

You can rename it any way you want, in reality the documents were stolen, then passed on to a receiver.

Anything else is pointless semantics, what happened isn't in dispute.

Do you know who stole the documents?

Archived