Are the US behind Assange extradition?

You can rename it any way you want, in reality the documents were stolen, then passed on to a receiver.

Anything else is pointless semantics, what happened isn't in dispute.

Why not try him in absence if there's no dispute?

You would execute a man for leaking information?
i would execute him yes for handling stolen goods and beimg a rapist if found guilty. Normal people would have handed them in as they dont belong to you but no. ...... He is an attention seeking lowlife that should have got a real job. And the other reason id execute him is for being a rapist if found guilty of rape

i would execute him yes for handling stolen goods and beimg a rapist if found guilty. Normal people would have handed them in as they dont belong to you but no. ...... He is an attention seeking lowlife that should have got a real job. And the other reason id execute him is for being a rapist if found guilty of rape

Or even execute him for not being guilty.

One of the problems here is that it is the personal mixed with the political. If the authorities want him to stand trial for rape then so be it, but why the attempt to extradite him? He's published information leaked to him from America, so they have their "leak" already.

I'm not too widely read on the subject, so these are genuine questions. I'm not being rhetorical.

Because it's two different crimes! :huh:

Why the confused look. I'm talking about the 'receiving stolen goods' or it's wider implications, not the rape.

From a public opinion perspective it seems very handy for the government to have assange up on a 'receiving stolen goods' case alongside or after a rape case. The man's guilty before he gets to court.

Why the confused look. I'm talking about the 'receiving stolen goods' or it's wider implications, not the rape.

From a public opinion perspective it seems very handy for the government to have assange up on a 'receiving stolen goods' case alongside or after a rape case. The man's guilty before he gets to court.

Go back and read again, it didn't look like you were referring to the rape, more to Manning!

Archived