Are the US behind Assange extradition?

i would execute him yes for handling stolen goods and beimg a rapist if found guilty. Normal people would have handed them in as they dont belong to you but no. ...... He is an attention seeking lowlife that should have got a real job. And the other reason id execute him is for being a rapist if found guilty of rape

Really ?

Yes really considering the above...saves a lot of money and time, I'd also get my 'kill fix'.:roll:

I know, I made my understanding quite obvious!

Trying to figure yours, all i'm doing is trying to answer your questions...

I take it your just being an arse!

Another attempt at closing a thread...keep it up troll you'll succeed, as usual.

You actually believe I'm interested in your input. Spooky? I'm not..really I'm not, you generally have nothing to offer me except watching a clown perform.

........................................................................................

The point is, is the US behind the extradition..If it is why? The obvious implication is, the Manning incident, which makes the leaks relevant in this thread.

Another attempt at closing a thread...keep it up troll you'll succeed, as usual.

You actually believe I'm interested in your input. Spooky? I'm not..really I'm not, you generally have nothing to offer me except watching a clown perform.

........................................................................................

The point is, is the US behind the extradition..If it is why? The obvious implication is, the Manning incident, which makes the leaks relevant in this thread.

Whatever troll!

Dunno. You tell me. I know that the feathers were flying and the hens were squawking when these leaks first broke in the news.

"I think those descriptions are fairly significantly overwrought".

It's got nothing to do with the fight against terrorism.

The wikileaks cable release (:hihi:) amounted to an industrial sized egging of the US diplomatic corps.

Actual spies and counter terrorism operatives do not use the US DoD "open" secret network.

Archived