Are the US behind Assange extradition?

"I think those descriptions are fairly significantly overwrought".

It's got nothing to do with the fight against terrorism.

The wikileaks cable release (:hihi:) amounted to an industrial sized egging of the US diplomatic corps.

Actual spies and counter terrorism operatives do not use the US DoD "open" secret network.

Well if that afforded any satisfaction to America-phobes so be it. I dare say that this caused no more damage other than a few ruffled egos and hurt feelings.

The revelation that Saud had asked Bush to "cut the head off the snake" meaning the leadership of Iran might be a more serious matter or maybe the Iranian leaders are already aware that Saudi and the Emirates leaders hate and fear them and for good reason.

Americans may not be popular in several middle east countries and maybe the Saudis are not overly fond of them either but if the Americans ever left that part of the world Saudi, Kuwait and the UAE would be sweating bullets

Takes one to recognize another eh?

Schoolyard attacks again, I see:rolleyes:.

I dare say that this caused no more damage other than a few ruffled egos and hurt feelings.

So why are you so vitriolic towards someone who simply reproduced them (calling for the death penalty)?

The fact they got out says something about CIA and homeland security? Is it deflecting from the real issue that US security at high office level is suspect? I've not checked but how many heads have rolled in the top brass for treason? Or am I being too simplistic?

No.

You're not being over simplistic.

So now you're trying to say that you find it OK to "joke" about executing people because they publish information?

Heard the one about the German Commandant of a concentration camp. He told the prisoners "today I haf gut news und bad news" ...............

Aw just give it up will ya :rolleyes:

Your pompous sense of self righteous indignation is just becoming tiresome.

Chill out and keep the thread on topic.

Archived