Old woman foils robbers

Just seen on news 6 yobs trying to break into jewellers with sledgehammers and staff petrified inside when an old lady runs down street and starts laying into them with her handbag. Don't know what she had in it but they all scarpered on scooters except one who came off his and was promptly seized by another passer by and held onto while cops arrived. Numpties, it was funniest thing I've seen in ages:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I saw it it was so funny ,she looked like supernan running up the road in her red coat,other people just stood watching,she really deserves a huge reward.Made my night.seventy something years old at that.

Just seen on news 6 yobs trying to break into jewellers with sledgehammers and staff petrified inside when an old lady runs down street and starts laying into them with her handbag. Don't know what she had in it but they all scarpered on scooters except one who came off his and was promptly seized by another passer by and held onto while cops arrived. Numpties, it was funniest thing I've seen in ages:hihi::hihi::hihi:

She may well be someones Nan! If she were my Nan I'd be round there with a bottle of Harveys Bristol cream, and a new pair of microwavable slippers for her!!! And a baseball bat

That clip begs so many questions. It was obviously a phone being used, so that person was just watching. Supergran ran from yards down the street, it's not like she was just passing by when it kicked off. Everyone was walking on by or just watching and then they put the shutters down and left her outside! What was that all about? She could have been set on by the robbers. :huh:

Why didn't they put the shutter down straightaway? All very strange, almost could be a set-up for an ad or something?

Looks like something my mum would of done.Good for her.But that is Bystander Behaviour for you.The more people around if your in trouble the less likely someone is to help you.They all wait for someone to else help.Knowing this helped me out once.A young man collapsed and had a fit in the school yard at hometime.No one moved except me as I knew what would happen (psychology classes came in handy for something).

That clip begs so many questions. It was obviously a phone being used, so that person was just watching. Supergran ran from yards down the street, it's not like she was just passing by when it kicked off. Everyone was walking on by or just watching and then they put the shutters down and left her outside! What was that all about? She could have been set on by the robbers. :huh:

Why didn't they put the shutter down straightaway? All very strange, almost could be a set-up for an ad or something?

In this clip you can see the cavalry arrive once Supergran has whupped all them there robbers botties and sent them running back to mummy.

Apart from the one that those brave men were holding down.

She's LEGENDARY.

I hope the meme-heads set up a live death match between Supergran vs Kimbo Slice.

It's an awfully steady shot for someone with a camera phone.

Archived