Asda/clothes dept

let me get this straight, you all think its right to have 1 member of staff to serve the tills for sales and refunds, attend to the changing rooms , its asda were talkin about not mencap charity shop.

I just find it pretty funny that it seems to have had such a traumatic effect on you.

No its not alright, we're all just taking the pee out of you for actually appearing so disgusted :hihi: It is asda, dont expect a one-to-one personal shopper do you?

Ah this brings up another issue, do you ever see those people (usually middle aged women) walking around with someone who works in the shop asking to be guided to loads of different items on their shopping list? It's priceless!

let me get this straight, you all think its right to have 1 member of staff to serve the tills for sales and refunds, attend to the changing rooms , its asda were talkin about not mencap charity shop.

Let me get this right, you where getting no joy with the tills so you decided to mention the changing rooms.

Listen, its night time and the chances are that more people will be downstairs doing there grocery shopping rather than buying clothes so it makes more sence to have the staff down there.

Ah this brings up another issue, do you ever see those people (usually middle aged women) walking around with someone who works in the shop asking to be guided to loads of different items on their shopping list? It's priceless!

Yep! Gets right up my back if I am actually wanting something in my size but theyve only got it in a different size yet the only member of staff is seeing to someone who cant tell their arse from elbow. I usually grab them though and say 'sorry youve had enough time, now would you be as kind to pop in the back and check if youve this in sucha size please' and they ALWAYS look at you, grin and say 'no worries'

Yep! Gets right up my back if I am actually wanting something in my size but theyve only got it in a different size yet the only member of staff is seeing to someone who cant tell their arse from elbow. I usually grab them though and say 'sorry youve had enough time, now would you be as kind to pop in the back and check if youve this in sucha size please' and they ALWAYS look at you, grin and say 'no worries'

Maybe that's where all the staff had gone during Craigs traumatic experience, they were showing people the difference between their arse and their elbow which meant, shamefully, they neglected Craig!

Maybe that's where all the staff had gone during Craigs traumatic experience, they were showing people the difference between their arse and their elbow which meant, shamefully, they neglected Craig!

Poor Craig! Such a shoddy service....

Is it only me who is still laughing yet in shock of this thread? I hope not! :hihi:

Archived