Nude neighbours have moved in across the lane!

Last year a man was arrested for "exposure" in his own home. A woman with her young son walked by his home at night. He came down to get a quick snack in the night in the buff.

As that was in the UK, just have em arrested for exposure. Problem solved?

Thank God they haven't yet arrested the 19 year old blond nympho five houses down who enjoys a midnight naked romp by her front room window on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

We have similar but not as bad opposite. Only her but she is old they only have nets up and don't have any curtains on the bungalow. Wouldn't be bad but she is getting on thin old and wrinkley. Keeps peepng toms away

Hi Boyfriday

I think VideoPro's question was aimed at me.;)

..yes I know manofstrad ;)

I have decided it best not to disclose my exact location due to the sensitive nature of the matter.

I'll look out for the property signed the 'House of Wishful Thinking' :hihi:

No my desk is not permanently fixed but it has been in the same position for years, infact everything in my office is set up just where I want it.

I have a plasma screen on one wall, a treadmill in the corner and my most recent purchases, a day bed with a telescope set up next to it as this room offers the best views of the night sky with very little light pollution.

I don't see why I should change things around just to avoid embarasment.

A telescope, what other heavenly bodies do you look at.:banana:

I bet you cant wait for the summer BBQ's. Short comings seen as quickly as this are often followed up by other situations. I would communicate your feelings and thoughts in a note if you can't talk to them about it.

Archived