Nude neighbours have moved in across the lane!

Ah yes, sorry I will try and be a little more clear. The front garden is about half an acre but is in a kind of wiggle shape so is a little longer than a standard half acre. There is also a gravelled area in front of the house which is about 32 square metres, long and narrow, so not the distance you would usualy expect.

It would appear that you have spent a lot of time looking at the neighbours property to come up with estimates of areas of garden with gravelled area as well.

It just seems to me that new neighbours move in across the road and walk about naked in their house, within a short period of time you buy a telescope to look at the stars but it was took cloudy to see anything yet you say how good the detail that it can show.

what would you expect people to think .:huh:

• 3 weeks later...
It would appear that you have spent a lot of time looking at the neighbours property to come up with estimates of areas of garden with gravelled area as well.

It just seems to me that new neighbours move in across the road and walk about naked in their house, within a short period of time you buy a telescope to look at the stars but it was took cloudy to see anything yet you say how good the detail that it can show.

It's a (rather weak) joke Lucifer. He's a fictional character, not a real one. Whoever manofstrad is, he isn't the persona you see here. Have a laugh and play along if you want to by all means but just remember he's in it for the laughs and the wind up.

The internet's a boon to third rate comics!

When you put it like that I can see how it might look bad to the casual observer!:o

You must sit in your office chomping on Quality Street, then take the purple wrappers, put one over your right eye, and one over the end of your telescope lens.Then take a gold cellophane (I recommend the toffee penny) and put this over your right eye. Now watch your neighbours...This will either have the effect of making them appear clothed in a Barbarella sort of way...Or they will appear in 3D. See, problem solved.:D

You must sit in your office chomping on Quality Street, then take the purple wrappers, put one over your right eye, and one over the end of your telescope lens.Then take a gold cellophane (I recommend the toffee penny) and put this over your right eye. Now watch your neighbours...This will either have the effect of making them appear clothed in a Barbarella sort of way...Or they will appear in 3D. See, problem solved.:D

:hihi::hihi: I have better results with Polo's.

Well, if you want a answer ask a naturist, we have window tints on our back windows so no one can see in, best bet is window tint silver, see through from the inside but no one can see in,, you can buy it yourself or get some quotes.

Well, if you want a answer ask a naturist, we have window tints on our back windows so no one can see in, best bet is window tint silver, see through from the inside but no one can see in,, you can buy it yourself or get some quotes.

I do not wish to become a naturist myself. The only time I am naked is in the privacy of my own en-suite thank you very much!.

Archived