Nude neighbours have moved in across the lane!

The trouble is they are so darn attractive from what I have seen in my peripheral vision. If they did look like Vanessa Felts and Johny Vegas as suggested by another poster, it wouldn't be such a problem. They are just so fit!!!

Your more weird than your neighbours. Johnny vegas and vanessa felz. .... Fit i dont think so! vegas possiblly twice his ideal weight and you say thats fit. Lol hardly angelina n brad r they or becks n victoria.

Just been for a paper clip and through my peripheral vision it looked like they were at it!!:o

It took me quite a while to find a paper clip in the dark as I did not want to put the light on for fear of them thinking I was watching.

I severely stubbed my left big toe in order to bring you this information.

Can any other neighbours on your side of the road view the house?

You could draw your curtains, if you think they're getting off on you looking in

OR maybe the people who sold them the house said you were nosy and they are having a laugh

First off I would like to apologise if you are having trouble hearing me, I have moved into the rear of the house which is further away from my wireless hub to save myself further embarrassment.

We have naked neighbours. They moved in across the lane on Friday night. The house was built about ten years ago and is largely glass. Our old neighbours took the blinds with them when they left and these new people have made no attempt to replace them before moving in.

They are wandering around the house in the nude with the lights on without a care in the world. My home office is at the front of my house and I have moved out so as not to look like a peeping Tom!

Why should I have to change my lifestyle so they can do as they please? Help me out forumers, what would you do in this situation?

Obviously they must be able to see you also. Why not drop your pants and moon them whenever they appear at the window

Archived