Nude neighbours have moved in across the lane!

For what? :confused:

it is basically flashing off in the window..nude..in a roundabout sort of way.it could offend some people i suppose,was just tring to give a bit of advice to the op...as he was wanting some kind of advice on the situation. best advice would be to get some curtains up so it can block his view,or unless he secretly likes watching the nudes i dunno.

Does anyone know where I can get a waterproof cordless phone so I can report myself next time I get in the shower? :hihi:

Don't tell me you get in the shower in your own house with no clothes on! Don't worry about the phone, I'm sure someone on here will report you for it! :hihi:

Don't tell me you get in the shower in your own house with no clothes on! Don't worry about the phone, I'm sure someone on here will report you for it! :hihi:

i think you have missed the point.if you was to get in the shower would you do it so everyone could see you outside.i dont think so.

Archived