Nude neighbours have moved in across the lane!

it seems the topic has strayed a little was trying to give some advice to the op.my point was some people do find it offensive,not that im against what they are doing in their own house its their business,but to do it in full view of neighbours and passers by thats another story.i think this post is a complete joke and a wind up as nobody has said anything constructive..basically just took the pee.

it seems the topic has strayed a little was trying to give some advice to the op.my point was some people do find it offensive,not that im against what they are doing in their own house its their business,but to do it in full view of neighbours and passers by thats another story.i think this post is a complete joke and a wind up as nobody has said anything constructive..basically just took the pee.

I don't think it has strayed and if it has It was you that made it stray more than anyone. We were joking around but you questioned it which led to us saying its not a bad thing and not illegal.

The point is, it is their house an they are allowed to do what they like in their house (to a certain extent) If you look, that's your problem. So advice to the OP is...DON'T LOOK ;)

my point was some people do find it offensive,

But the law (the Sexual Offences Act in this case) states that there has to be an intent to offend on the part of the person concerned. If this is not the case then it is irrelevant how offended the 'complainant' is.

But the law (the Sexual Offences Act in this case) states that there has to be an intent to offend on the part of the person concerned. If this is not the case then it is irrelevant how offended the 'complainant' is.

point taken i suppose,but its hard to say if the op is offended,or secretly likes it..and just came on here to spice things up.some would be offended i suppose,and it is up to them if they find it distasteful or not.my advice to him earlier was to get his curtains closed.

I don't think it has strayed and if it has It was you that made it stray more than anyone. We were joking around but you questioned it which led to us saying its not a bad thing and not illegal.

The point is, it is their house an they are allowed to do what they like in their house (to a certain extent) If you look, that's your problem. So advice to the OP is...DON'T LOOK ;)

not saying it is illegal..was only trying to point out some people would find it offensive not saying i would cause im pretty broadminded.;)

Archived