Nude neighbours have moved in across the lane!

not saying it is illegal..was only trying to point out some people would find it offensive not saying i would cause im pretty broadminded.;)

No I know you didn't but some things you said (reporting) made it sound like it is illegal. That's why Gleadlessgrl said it isn't illegal to do it. ;)

When you are next aware that your new neighbours are in the nude, simply nip over the road and knock on their door to introduce yourself and welcome them to the neighbourhood. Explain that the new Neighbourhood Watch scheme is about to start and how everyone in the street is keeping a lookout for their neighbours.

This may cause them to give some thought about their nudist activities.

However, be prepared in case they answer your call at the door in the all-together!* :)

Edit: *in which case, try not to stare!!! :hihi:

When you are next aware that your new neighbours are in the nude, simply nip over the road and knock on their door to introduce yourself and welcome them to the neighbourhood. Explain that the new Neighbourhood Watch scheme is about to start and how everyone in the street is keeping a lookout for their neighbours.

This may cause them to give some thought about their nudist activities.

However, be prepared in case they answer your call at the door in the all-together!* :)

Edit: *in which case, try not to stare!!! :hihi:

:hihi:......

Good morning forumers, loads of great advice keep it coming. To be honest I didn't sleep too well last night, the thought of my neighbour's behaviour kept me up all night.

I haven't looked to see what is going on this morning, but would imagine they are asleep as their bedroom light is off and the standby light on their stereo is glowing.

As some of you suggested, I am considering going over there and voicing my concerns, but timing is crucial. I will sit and ponder the situation for a while longer and see what comes up.

First off I would like to apologise if you are having trouble hearing me, I have moved into the rear of the house which is further away from my wireless hub to save myself further embarrassment.

We have naked neighbours. They moved in across the lane on Friday night. The house was built about ten years ago and is largely glass. Our old neighbours took the blinds with them when they left and these new people have made no attempt to replace them before moving in.

They are wandering around the house in the nude with the lights on without a care in the world. My home office is at the front of my house and I have moved out so as not to look like a peeping Tom!

Why should I have to change my lifestyle so they can do as they please? Help me out forumers, what would you do in this situation?

I remember a case some years ago where a neighbour had complained about another neighbour walking about naked, the judge through the case out saying " a person is allowed to walk about naked in their own house, it's up to you not to look into neighbours houses ".

I remember a case some years ago where a neighbour had complained about another neighbour walking about naked, the judge through the case out saying " a person is allowed to walk about naked in their own house, it's up to you not to look into neighbours houses ".

I can see the judge's point of view, but in my case is it my fault that their house is positioned directly opposite my desk?

I can see the judge's point of view, but in my case is it my fault that their house is positioned directly opposite my desk?

Is it more difficult to concentrate on the desk rather than the window ?. Is the desk permanently fixed or could it be turned to some angle whereby you would avoid being drawn to the window.

This thread is awesome! I wish my neighbor opposite would do this! and the ones either side of me .

I'd happily consider a house exchange :hihi:

Not something we could discuss on the radio but hey just an observation. In your OP you said " sorry if you are having trouble hearing me due to moving away from my wireless" personally id be more embarrassed that you think people can hear you via your wireless router than your neighbours being naked although I am sure that's just for entertainment factor too.

If not the voices are upon you :help:

Archived