Largest and smallest pubs?

the_rudeboy

Off topic but I used to work in the Nell Gwynne in London, Bull Inn Court off the Strand (between the Vaudeville and the Adelphi theatres), that was about 13 feet by 7 feet but was busy all the time. (Pssst publicans, tell ghost stories you'll always be busy, spesh if you tell them that there's a corner of the pub were people always feel cold and spoooooked.................................................................................................................................................................................................................and it has nothing to do with it being right by the air conditioning.)

The biggest "pub" (and I use the term loosely) must be one of the beer barns on West St - the Cavindish or Walkabout or one of the Weethrspoons??? Not too far away is the Lounge which is tiny - but more a bar than pub.

Never really thought of the Palm or East House as being tiny - true they're not massive - but I'm sure there are far smaller.. er ...just not sure where!

Archived