Currys Customer Service is Apalling

The history of dixon's trading shows a bias towards suppliers that offer the best wholesale price, they push these brands as they pull higher margins. As a result you are told by management to push hp laptops over sony. :)

wrong, we dont sell any sony stuff anymore. whether it is televisions or laptops. I would always say hp is better value than a sony laptop any day of the week. you can always get the same spec hp laptop about £200 cheaper wherever you go

wrong, we dont sell any sony stuff anymore. whether it is televisions or laptops. I would always say hp is better value than a sony laptop any day of the week. you can always get the same spec hp laptop about £200 cheaper wherever you go

It was bound to happen for the reasons I stated, wasn't aware that it allready had, thanks for the info.:)

Watch hp's quality deteriorate as they struggle to keep up with the squeeze put on them by the multiples, they have already been forced into using sub-standard screens as you will soon find out first hand.;)

It was bound to happen for the reasons I stated, wasn't aware that it allready had, thanks for the info.:)

Watch hp's quality deteriorate as they struggle to keep up with the squeeze put on them by the multiples, they have already been forced into using sub-standard screens as you will soon find out first hand.;)

So whats the best laptop at Curries?

that also depends on the enquiry, because we get people calling us to repair or exchange items they have damaged themselves and cant understand why we cant help them

Just for the record it would not have been humanly possible to cause the dint that was in that dishwasher, quite clearly had to have been done by a folklift truck or similar, the dint was so bad it stopped the door mechanism working correctly..

Archived