I miss my sausage.

Oh, and German mustard. Randomly Home Bargains started selling it really cheap but have stopped now, so when this tub runs out it's going to be back to the drawing board-the Austrian cafe in Bakewell sells tiny tubs for an extortionate price but I fear it's my only option!

I've got a friend in Sussex who drives over to Bavaria a couple of times a year on shopping trips. She brings back many different German foods for me. Mustard (I've got 5 jars) dried potato dumplings, liquid coffee creamer :love:, coffee, beer, beer and more beer, advacaart, rouladen fixes, curry wurst fixes, erdnuss flips are just a few of the items in my cupboard. She's going to Germany again after Easter and I've already started writing my shopping list.

At least twice a year i travel to Avebury in Wiltshire, the village shop sells the best sausages i've ever tasted.

Obviously i can't nip out to get a pack for breakfast every day due to the distance, and i can't find an alternative sausage that sets me up for the day in the same way. :(

Does anyone else pine for food they are physically separated from for 99% of the year, and what is it. ?

Btw, does anyone commute daily from the A4 to Sheffield. ? :hihi:

Why don't you phone the shop. They could freeze some and send them up!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived