Enterprise works revisited

Hello, What a nice surprise to hear from you. I managed to get hold of a couple of things from New Zealand. Someone emigrated years ago and took the items with them. I am interested. They are most likely early 1900. Perhaps we could come to some agreement. The cutlery its self won't be worth much its just the sentimental value. Hope to hear from you. Thank You gales.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Dear MysTique,

I bought some cutlery today at the Brussels antique market. It's a box containing a small sized knife, fork and spoon for children in E.P.N.S. (Electrical plated nickel silver). The knife has the manifacture's name Dearden & Richmond Sheffield on the blade. If you're still interested I can send you a picture of it by email.

Dear MysTique,

I bought some cutlery today at the Brussels antique market. It's a box containing a small sized knife, fork and spoon for children in E.P.N.S. (Electrical plated nickel silver). The knife has the manifacture's name Dearden & Richmond Sheffield on the blade. If you're still interested I can send you a picture of it by email.

Hi belgianguy,

Many thanks for taking the time to post. I've PM'd you my email address.

• 1 year later...
Hi Mystique

I have just accquired a box set of 6 fish knives and forks, stamped on knives, Dearden & Richmond, Sheffield, are you interested? Telboy797

Hello Telboy797

Thanks very much for getting in touch. I have PM'd you my email address if you could send me some photos.

I got a lovely little set from belgianguy, but will always be interested in the cutlery my grandad made.

Look forward to hearing from you.

• 12 years later...