Government drugs advisor sacked.

Get a life - a person who wants sex with someone of the same sex is homosexual. Now prove me wrong.

Its possible to be a paedo and not homosexual - then you're just a paedo. But a paedo who fancies boys is a male homosexual and a lady paedo who fancies girls is a female homosexual. Undisputable.

There is no such word as "undisputable" and you are quite, quite wrong.:

For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation.

In a more recent literature review, Dr. Nathaniel McConaghy (1998) similarly cautioned against confusing homosexuality with pedophilia. He noted, "The man who offends against prepubertal or immediately postpubertal boys is typically not sexually interested in older men or in women" (p. 259).

For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.

Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation.

In a more recent literature review, Dr. Nathaniel McConaghy (1998) similarly cautioned against confusing homosexuality with pedophilia. He noted, "The man who offends against prepubertal or immediately postpubertal boys is typically not sexually interested in older men or in women" (p. 259).

You honestly have no idea what you are on about at all. Neither do you read posts.

I never claimed any link between homosexuality and paedophiles.

Same sex relationship = homosexuality - undisputable.

Another problem related to terminology arises because sexual abuse of male children by adult men2 is often referred to as "homosexual molestation." The adjective "homosexual" (or "heterosexual" when a man abuses a female child) refers to the victim's gender in relation to that of the perpetrator. Unfortunately, people sometimes mistakenly interpret it as referring to the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

To avoid this confusion, it is preferable to refer to men's sexual abuse of boys with the more accurate label of male-male molestation. Similarly, it is preferable to refer to men's abuse of girls as male-female molestation. These labels are more accurate because they describe the sex of the individuals involved but don't implicitly convey unwarranted assumptions about the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

They say it's a preferable to describe it slightly different, but it still means the same.

Willman isn't saying all homosexuals are paedophiles, just that there are such things as homosexual paedophiles, just as there are heterosexual and bisexual paedophiles, Dare I even mention this is how they are described on "Criminal Minds" too, which is supposedly FBI terminology.

You honestly have no idea what you are on about at all. Neither do you read posts.

I never claimed any link between homosexuality and paedophiles.

Same sex relationship = homosexuality - undisputable.

You'll be going round in circles for a while yet; I'm afraid.:(

Get a life - a person who wants sex with someone of the same se xwho is a "child" has homosexual tendencies. Now prove me wrong.

All the published psychological evidence I've posted proves you wrong.

You are confused and basing your argument of logical fallacies and a broad misunderstanding of the subject.

Homosexuals are not attracted to children, paedophiles are not attracted by adults.

And I am attacking your argument, not you personally, drop the insults please.

Homosexuals are not attracted to children, paedophiles are not attracted by adults.

Now you're being foolish.

There are homosexual paedophiles and there are hetrosexual paedophiles. Or is this a concept that is too difficult for you to grasp?

They say it's a preferable to describe it slightly different, but it still means the same.

Willman isn't saying all homosexuals are paedophiles, just that there are such things as homosexual paedophiles, just as there are heterosexual and bisexual paedophiles, Dare I even mention this is how they are described on "Criminal Minds" too, which is supposedly FBI terminology.

How come your spelling and grammar varies wildly from post to post?

One minute you can't spell "Their", the next your vocabulary and spelling are perfect?

You are confused and basing your argument of logical fallacies and a broad misunderstanding of the subject.

Spindrift, calm down.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/homosexual

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/heterosexual

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bisexual

None of them have anything to do with age...

How come your spelling and grammar varies wildly from post to post?

One minute you can't spell "Their", the next your vocabulary and spelling are perfect?

I generally get "their" right, it's the other variations on the contractions of "there" that I seem to have the problem with... As mentioned I have dyslexia, but made it my new years resolution to force it... ;)

You started the posturing as usual i might add. Offense is taken not given,perhpas you're misunderstanding the meaning of the post.

So find me conclusive proof of your statements - you can't because it is undisputable that it may happen.

I never said paedos fancied adults.

Just look up the meaning of the word homosexual - the answer is there for you. It doesn't specify age restrcitions any more. Peopl can water the content down to mean whatever they want - but same sex "love" is homosexual.

Archived