Want to work abroad!!

Hi everyone.

Im not sure if this is the right catergory but be reyt! Im wanting to work abroad for the summer preferably in spain but to be honest anywhere warm and away from britain. Im looking for barwork mainly but any suggestions wouldnt go a miss. Im a twenty one year old male, fully qualified plumber but just fed up of the same old routine of living in sheffield day in day out and seriously need some kind of a change. I realise its a long shot but if anyone knows of any vacancy or if anyone has any suggestions on how i could gain any work abroad, wherever it may be, it would be great.

Thanks alot!

Ben.

Ive been contemplating australia for a couple of years. Is just a case of finding work once ive arrived or is it vital that i have job to go straight into?

Make sure that you fill in the appropriate form for '' working abroad '', otherwise you will not get your ''stamp'' credited while you are away, then if you come back, then bust your leg, like yours truly did, you will be disadvantaged, unless the rules have changed.

You'll need a working holiday visa http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/417/ (don't go through travel agents to get this, they'll charge you up to double)

You'll also need an RSA license (not everywhere but you'll find it a lot easier to get a bar job with one) I recommend that you do this when you get to Oz unless you're absolutely sure that the website you're using is legitimate.

You would also need a little money behind you incase you can't find a job straight away, but as with anywhere, if you look hard enough for a job you'll get one pretty quickly.

Ive been contemplating australia for a couple of years. Is just a case of finding work once ive arrived or is it vital that i have job to go straight into?

Youll need to apply for the appropriate visas.

Working Holiday Visas are only eligible for those aged between 18-30

You dont want to risk spending all that money on a ticket only to be turned around from customs and immigration.

Youll need to apply for the appropriate visas.

Working Holiday Visas are only eligible for those aged between 18-30

You dont want to risk spending all that money on a ticket only to be turned around from customs and immigration.

He's 21, so getting a Working Holiday Visa won't be a problem.

However, don't go through sites like this one, go direct to http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/417/ so that you know you're not getting scammed/ripped off.

Archived