Privatisation of our forests

No, it would still have been a hung parliament. No party should be in power until they win outright, whatever their politcal allegiance.

Now back on topic please, that's why I said it's a different matter.

If its a different matter, then you should not mentioned it first as a cheap shot at the tories..........

Not Skull and Bones*?!

Have you ever considered that these meetings may be completely benign? They may get together and drink cherry coke and eat pringles and play scrabble? There may not be anything sinister about it at all.

If you are going to say there is something sinister do you have a single piece of solid evidence you could use to convince me that it is?

Part of it must be to do with aspiration. I think some people dont want to believe that even though you have money, you still end up watching crap tv and eating pringles....maybe only with a more luxurious dip :D

Regarding *privation of our forest may be the ruling elite what to worship giant owl like they do in the privately own red woods at bohemian grove*

Yes isn't that where they have something called 'The cremation of care' ceremony..weird one that.

People of status taking part,dressed in pagan like robes and simulating sacrificing babies...........very weird.

Oh well ,i'm sure it's all very innocent.:|

They seem to get very upset though when questioned about it

The forrests should belong to us,the people.

I'm sick of this country

It is sick..

Archived