Horse Riding ~ Please help!

Coffee

• 4 weeks later...

I keep my horses at Smeltings and would thoroughly reccomend it - it's the closest to you as well. They do have a waiting list but if your daughter can already ride she will have a better chance of getting in for a lesson. Usually they give an assessment lesson or two, then try and slot you into a group lesson according to your ability.

The horses are lovely and very well cared for - the yard owner really does care for them and love them! They all have well fitting tack and are well fed, and in good health.

Ive been riding there for 14yrs and still have weekly lessons even though Ive got my own now.

It's a very professional yard and the instructor's are well thought of.

PM me if you want any more info

Jo

xxx

hi

Don't know how close this is to you but have you tried Barnes Green? Ive been to about 4 different schools now and this one is definately the best. They don't have a website for you to visit just at the moment but all their info. is on the BHS website (they're registered). The horses & Ponies are excellent, they do Pony Club and progressive tests to take. They have showjumping, x-country, nice big outdoor school and woods nearby to go hacking. There are lots of different places to go and a nice quiet village to practice road safety on. This place has boost my confidence by a tun, n my dads girlfriend is in the middle of taking her BHS Stage 1. There are a whole bundle of different instructors so if there are any which you dont like (which i doubt) you can try another. I believe thay have a waiting list although it would be easier to book a lesson if youve ridden already. I can recommend Coco, Smartie, Cola or Toby for your daughter if shes a beginner of if shes more experienced why not try Sadie.

Hope you find a nice school to take your daughter to. Please let us know where you end up. Good Luck

Dingo91

Archived