Motorhead nov 4th city hall.......

bellis

Hoping to get my tickets next week, if they havn't sold out by then.....always a last minute thing with me :rolleyes:

Past experiences in buying tickets over the phone (if that's what u did) usually take no longer then a week to arrive. If it's been alot longer i'd ring 'em up and chase them up about it.

Originally posted by Hellbilly

Hoping to get my tickets next week, if they havn't sold out by then.....always a last minute thing with me :rolleyes:

Past experiences in buying tickets over the phone (if that's what u did) usually take no longer then a week to arrive. If it's been alot longer i'd ring 'em up and chase them up about it.

rang the box office up yesterday they told me that ill have the tickets posted 3 days before the concert methinks im going to have to pick them up next week

unsure if there are any tickets left but id try and find out pretty quick as the one at the octagan last year sold pretty fast

anyway roll on the 4th and the 5th cos im going to see them in manchester the following night:)

Archived