Are jehovahs witnesses a mind control cult

If you are a Jehovah's witness then surely you can make up your own mind based on your own experience, why ask other people what you should know for yourself!

Maybe he is being mind controlled, but managed to gain a few moments of clarity and decided to spend that time asking people for their help and guidance on SF?

If you are a Jehovah's witness then surely you can make up your own mind based on your own experience, why ask other people what you should know for yourself!

well to tell you the truth im a little confused ,im not all knowing just human ive been a jehovahs witness but when my wife got bi polar disorder they treat us like for the want of a better phras like leppers , i wanted people who had experience of jehovahs witnesses to give there experience not to slate or such just genuine personal experience

Maybe he is being mind controlled, but managed to gain a few moments of clarity and decided to spend that time asking people for their help and guidance on SF?

That being the case he can't expect his few moments of clarity to continue for very long, this is the last place that I would ask about any religion and expect a reasonably sensible answer :hihi:

Tha this is the last place that I would ask about any religion and expect a reasonably sensible answer :hihi:

Agreed

OP - If you have been ostracised due to your wife's illness then surely it does warrant you to consider whether the religion is right for you. I know i would question it but you may be different.

Archived