Are jehovahs witnesses a mind control cult

I used to have an old lady come to my door everyday, I was too polite to tell her to go away, so she obviously took this as a sign I could be converted. I did learn a lot about them though. Said lady was dying of some kind of cancer and needed various things she couldnt have and was willing to die. I have only ever given blood once and it was during the couple of weeks this lady was doing her best and she was not impressed. Apparently the blood carries the soul and you are infact giving away yours or taking on board someone elses soul, if you swap bloods.

I popped my back out right after I gave blood and I had a nightmare it was punishment for sinning :suspect:

I used to have an old lady come to my door everyday, I was too polite to tell her to go away, so she obviously took this as a sign I could be converted. I did learn a lot about them though. Said lady was dying of some kind of cancer and needed various things she couldnt have and was willing to die. I have only ever given blood once and it was during the couple of weeks this lady was doing her best and she was not impressed. Apparently the blood carries the soul and you are infact giving away yours or taking on board someone elses soul, if you swap bloods.

I popped my back out right after I gave blood and I had a nightmare it was punishment for sinning :suspect:

Take no notice. What you did was good. :)

So rape within marriage is not possible then?

:roll:

Leaving aside the marriage vows you make to each other this is where Christ's teaching on love and caring one for another comes in, bearing in mind as well that we are told to love (true love) one another which means not harming or hurting emotionally as well and not forgetting that love for one another is a two way street. :)

It just depends who your god is. Everyone has one.

More falsehoods, I see.

My post above is my own thoughts. I have lots of them. :D

Yes, of course you do; that's why you regularly cut and paste from dubious/biased websites.

Rape would be adultery and wanting a slave would be like wanting your neighbours donkey the 10th commandment which is about coveting things.

What absolute rubbish.

You mean like the Ten Commandments?

The Ten Commandments seem very sensible and reality based to me. It just depends who your god is. Everyone has one.

1. To have no other gods besides football.

2. To make no images of anything except football and not to worship them.

3. Not to use the name of football for evil purposes.

4. To observe the Saturday football game and keep it holy.

5. To respect one's father and mother.

6. Not to commit murder.

7. Not to commit adultery.

8. Not to commit theft.

9. Not to give false evidence.

10. Not to be covetous.

Rape would be adultery and wanting a slave would be like wanting your neighbours donkey the 10th commandment which is about coveting things.

That's a lot of mentions about rules from a book you don't agree with (the old testament).

And since when has Rape been the same as adultery? and when has slavery been like coveting?

What a flimsy and insensitive way to try and make things fit how it suits you and your beliefs.

Are you going to answer Quisequoise? The reply you gave just diverts

Leaving aside the marriage vows you make to each other this is where Christ's teaching on love and caring one for another comes in, bearing in mind as well that we are told to love (true love) one another which means not harming or hurting emotionally as well and not forgetting that love for one another is a two way street. :)

That's a lot of mentions about rules from a book you don't agree with (the old testament).

And since when has Rape been the same as adultery? and when has slavery been like coveting?

What a flimsy and insensitive way to try and make things fit how it suits you and your beliefs.

Are you going to answer Quisequoise? The reply you gave just diverts

In what way was he diverting from the question ? only a fool would not see the answer there.

In what way was he diverting from the question ? only a fool would not see the answer there.

So rape within marriage is not possible then?

:roll:

1. Grahame said that rape is adultery

2. Quisequose asked if rape cannot happen within marriage

3. Grahame basically said we should love each other and not cause harm.

In no way does Grahame's reply answer Quisequose's question, only a fool would think so.

Archived