Visiting London - Chelsea FC

We're planning to visit London by train soon, and will be staying in the hotel attached to Chelsea's ground, so what is nearby that we can see and keep a 1yr old child entertained?

Any recommendations for food places would be good too :)

(the hound will be staying with friends, so at least we're not looking for 'dog-friendly' on this trip ;) )

Just to point out, Stamford Bridge is in Fulham and not Chelsea :)

As for things to do in the area. I have only ever been the once and don't remember there being a great deal of things to keep you busy in the locality, apart from a few parks. Saying that, you will have London in it's entirety at your disposal if you decide to use the tube to get about :)

Just to point out, Stamford Bridge is in Fulham and not Chelsea :)
Um, yeah, I should have been a bit more specific :blush: Title mod requested

I started on the Visit London website but couldn't find an interactive map, which would have been useful. It's not really geared up for navigating geographically!

I know everything in London is accessible by tube, but with a baby in tow, we may as well explore near the hotel on this trip :)

Um, yeah, I should have been a bit more specific :blush: Title mod requested

I started on the Visit London website but couldn't find an interactive map, which would have been useful. It's not really geared up for navigating geographically!

I know everything in London is accessible by tube, but with a baby in tow, we may as well explore near the hotel on this trip :)

Sorry, I was being pedantic :)

Anyhow, as I said, there are a few parks in the area and then, of course, there is the Thames. You could do the tourist boat thing. Alternatively, the area has some nice buildings. I did manage to find the link below:

http://www.kensington-chelsea.com/sightseeing/index.htm

Could give you some ideas.

Archived