Would you be a man or a woman

you pass on and to your suprise arrive in heaven you are told you got to go back and start a new life would you change to a man or a woman or stay the same sex tell us and why if you change

Can I be just be half & half:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'd be a man next time, just for a change, but only if I could choose my own personality and physique. I mean, can you imagine your chagrin if you gve up being a gorgeous female and turned out to be a Ricky Gervaise lookie-likie ... :gag::help:

I'd change because, due solely to biology, men have lots more fun, and freedom, imo. :D

I'd be a man next time, just for a change, but only if I could choose my own personality and physique. I mean, can you imagine your chagrin if you gve up being a gorgeous female and turned out to be a Ricky Gervaise lookie-likie ... :gag::help:

I'd change because, due solely to biology, men have lots more fun, and freedom, imo. :D

I agree ruby. If I came back as a man I would hope to have George Clooneys looks, then all the dames will be after me.:roll:

I remember that I had a trans-gender dream some years ago and posted the details on the forum. In the dream, not only was I a woman, but a woman with a husband, whom I proceeded to nag and generally order about. Nothing of a sexual nature occurred, but it was very vivid otherwise. When I awoke, my hands were on my boobs (which I found understandable, since were I a woman I would probably spend a lot of time playing with them). I found the experience very strange, because I have no interest in transvestism, gender reassignment or gaylordism. No doubt Freudians would come up with some (almost certainly wrong) explanation – as they tend to do in such cases. I was baffled by it, rather like Gregor Samsa felt when he woke up as a beetle. I have never had a dream of a similar nature since.

Archived