Would you be a man or a woman

I think I'd chop it off an be a woman. Just for car insurance purposes, hopefully medical science can make some progress, come 25 with your 5 years no claims, thas quids in, bobs your uncle and hopefully it works again. If not, lets hope you froze some!

I'd come back as a woman. Life is so much easier with someone else providing the funding, entertainment and giving you the space to 'find yourself'. And when it goes tits up, having the opposite sex to blame.
Aww, bitter much? :hihi:

I think your scenario is a bit of a rarity, tbh. For every man who had a raw deal, you'll find several women who've had it worse. Smack Jack is nearer the mark, we do normally get the rough end of the stick.

you pass on and to your suprise arrive in heaven you are told you got to go back and start a new life would you change to a man or a woman or stay the same sex tell us and why if you change

Well if you are in Heaven and told to go back to earth by God then maybe the best choice would be a man.

Apparently Woman will not be accepted into Heaven until the spirit has lived as a man.

Archived