Help with woman seeking asylum

The statements above, I'm fairly sure I'm looking at them.

I asked a simple question, just don't see the point in condemning someone when at that point all he could remember was that he might have heard something in the news that said she was lying.

Look at Lord Chaverlys link . It will explain everything.

The statements above, I'm fairly sure I'm looking at them.

I asked a simple question, just don't see the point in condemning someone when at that point all he could remember was that he might have heard something in the news that said she was lying.

Gotcha, i meant in court. However he was quite right, on the evidence presented the woman is a liar and is trying to fraudulently gain entry to the country so of course statements will be made against fraudulent assylum seekers, they have no right to be here and damage to image of genuine assylum seekers.

Gotcha, i meant in court. However he was quite right, on the evidence presented the woman is a liar and is trying to fraudulently gain entry to the country so of course statements will be made against fraudulent assylum seekers, they have no right to be here and damage to image of genuine assylum seekers.

I'm not saying any of that isn't true. I completely agree that it takes the p*** when there are people who genuinely need help. I just wondered (as above) why he had made up his mind before having any information.

Utterly disgusting.

To make false claims for asylum and then have your lawyer basically admit they were false but that if believed as true they would put you in danger so on the back of lying to a British court you should be granted asylum anyway is an illustration of depths that certain lawyers will sink.

Why on earth have you decided to turn to the forum to ask for help on this issue? This is the last place I would ask for help in a situation like this - being the racist, bigoted hotbed that it is. :(

Couldn't agree more. The mere fact she's Black is enough to get sphincters twitching. Being gay is bad..pretending to be one? well, that was a clanger.

Her own doing or not she now has the brand of lesbian..and it will most likely stick, more so in Uganda. She really didn't help her cause and obviously underestimated the process in this country.

If I was a politician I would rally the government to put two fingers up to the Ugandan government making it clear that regardless of her gender they wont get her back. That wont happen because of the weak fat self-interested underbelly of the main three parties.

Gay or not we would be sending her to a country that beats it's citizens to death for no other reason than gender, supported by constitutional law.

Archived