Help with woman seeking asylum

People who's houses are burned down, driven out of their country and who we know will face persecution on their return routinely extradicted.

Asylum seekers and the expressed attitudes towards them speak volumes about the people prepared to pass comment on partial information.

Last summer 3 Somalian men entered my home by force, frogmarched me and my husband to separate rooms where we were ordered to lay face down on the floor whilst the 3rd man went through the house taking every single electrical item in the house (mostly belonging to my kids). When they left they took our phones and house keys so that we couldnt leave the house or phone for help. We spent the rest of the night in fear, not daring to go out or go to sleep. The police told us that they couldnt do anything about it as we had opened the window to look out when they were making a loud commotion outside (means of entry) and so had effectively let them in.

I'm sorry but the Mods can ban me if they like, but in my opinion anybody seeking asylum has violence indoctrinated into them because of how they have grown up and are therefore not suitable candidates for life in Britain.

Last summer 3 Somalian men entered my home by force, frogmarched me and my husband to separate rooms where we were ordered to lay face down on the floor whilst the 3rd man went through the house taking every single electrical item in the house (mostly belonging to my kids). When they left they took our phones and house keys so that we couldnt leave the house or phone for help. We spent the rest of the night in fear, not daring to go out or go to sleep. The police told us that they couldnt do anything about it as we had opened the window to look out when they were making a loud commotion outside (means of entry) and so had effectively let them in.

I'm sorry but the Mods can ban me if they like, but in my opinion anybody seeking asylum has violence indoctrinated into them because of how they have grown up and are therefore not suitable candidates for life in Britain.

You're not the only one that has had bad experiences with Somalians.

Last summer 3 Somalian men entered my home by force' date=' frogmarched me and my husband to separate rooms where we were ordered to lay face down on the floor whilst the 3rd man went through the house taking every single electrical item in the house (mostly belonging to my kids). When they left they took our phones and house keys so that we couldnt leave the house or phone for help. We spent the rest of the night in fear, not daring to go out or go to sleep. [b']The police told us that they couldnt do anything about it as we had opened the window to look out when they were making a loud commotion outside (means of entry) and so had effectively let them in.[/b]

What a load of tosh. Anyone believing that is one bolt short of a nut.:hihi:

no and I dont expect I'll be the last :(

Can we keep this on topic please? The thread is specific to an asylum case.

Cases of this type are always open to individual interpretation as we never see all the facts. However, part of the problem lies in the delay in the administration of asylum claims. In the links it states that the woman in this case came into the UK legally. She then overstayed the date on her visa, making her an illegal immigrant. Just like many from the USA, from Australia and many other countries.

She did not come to the UK as an asylum seeker. She did not claim asylum until after her the time had come for her to return to her home country. Then it has taken years to get to the point when her claim was refused. If it had been decided quickly, there might have been no grounds on which to appeal.

Personally I don't know if she is a genuine claimant or not. But I feel her case has been strengthened by allowing her to stay here indefinitely before taking any action.

What a load of tosh. Anyone believing that is one bolt short of a nut.:hihi:

well it was also the reason my house insurance wouldnt pay out so if you'd like to argue with West Bar CID and Legal & General Insurance on my behalf I'd be more than grateful.

But I feel her case has been strengthened by allowing her to stay here indefinitely before taking any action.

I think it has been weakened (indeed if she ever had a case at all) in that the asylum ploy was not raised for several years. She has in my view been here for far too long already.

well it was also the reason my house insurance wouldnt pay out so if you'd like to argue with West Bar CID and Legal & General Insurance on my behalf I'd be more than grateful.

Your story is totally irrelevant to the thread. As has been pointed out.

Archived