Help with woman seeking asylum

This is the last place I would ask for help in a situation like this - being the racist, bigoted hotbed that it is. :(

It has been getting worse the last coupe of years but now it is quite unpleasant on here, odd that moderators don't seem to to anything about it but will go mental if you post anything that might be considered slightly "adult"

Ho hum.

It has been getting worse the last coupe of years but now it is quite unpleasant on here, odd that moderators don't seem to to anything about it but will go mental if you post anything that might be considered slightly "adult"

Ho hum.

Because its an opinion.

well it was also the reason my house insurance wouldnt pay out so if you'd like to argue with West Bar CID and Legal & General Insurance on my behalf I'd be more than grateful.

I must say though that I find it strange that, although you were robbed in your home by three men who used physical force against you, the police could do nothing because you had let them in. Even if you had invited them in, presumably you didn't invite them to rob you, so they committed a serious crime. There must be more to this than meets the eye.

I think it has been weakened (indeed if she ever had a case at all) in that the asylum ploy was not raised for several years. She has in my view been here for far too long already.

She has. However, if the authorities had decided within a couple of months of her visa running out to deal with it, then she wouldn't have been able to build up a case about her life in the UK and an appeal might not have been granted. Other applicants have appealed successfully on human rights grounds. That's because they have been here so long before their case is heard they have married and had children.

I have no opinion as to her being genuine or not.

She has. However, if the authorities had decided within a couple of months of her visa running out to deal with it, then she wouldn't have been able to build up a case about her life in the UK and an appeal might not have been granted. Other applicants have appealed successfully on human rights grounds. That's because they have been here so long before their case is heard they have married and had children.

Just because she managed to 'dodge' the system for so long doesn't sound a very convincing argument to me to add weight to her case.

But her case is not about her life in the Uk. It is about her house having been burnt to the ground because of a lesbian relationship she had with a Canadian. The reports I have read had her fleeing the country for fear of her life. And now she is going back to be sent back to her country where poliiticians in Uganda are already threatening her with 14 years in prison, the same politicians that are pushing a bill through their parliament that would make homosexuality punishable by execution.

Good to see the left wing let's save the world by bringing them all here brigade are live and well. They forget that they don't like here already, if they mix it up more it's only going to get worse. But hey they don't really care anyway!

Mel's Mum that's shocking...

But if we keep on letting in false claimants who will lie, cheat, rob and steal to get and stay here then no wonder people are against them and caring less. No wonder at all!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8306041/The-truth-about-the-lesbian-asylum-seeker.html

This states it all, she is a proven liar... Do we really want more in our society? Next year we'll probably hear how she's got married and has kids and has been granted leave...

But her case is not about her life in the Uk. It is about her house having been burnt to the ground because of a lesbian relationship she had with a Canadian. The reports I have read had her fleeing the country for fear of her life. And now she is going back to be sent back to her country where poliiticians in Uganda are already threatening her with 14 years in prison, the same politicians that are pushing a bill through their parliament that would make homosexuality punishable by execution.

She could not name her lesbian lover, did not know her address or other details about her when aked. The judge decided she was not a lesbian.

How much of her story are we expected to beleive ?

Probably spin put out by the various refugee charites/organisations throwing themselves at her to keep her in the UK.

G Next year we'll probably hear how she's got married and has kids and has been granted leave...

This is highly likely. See below for an almost identical BL case below (by 'BL' I mean 'bogus lesbian' or 'bloody liar' - take your pick)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-388188/Judge-powerless-deport-bogus-lesbian-asylum-seeker.html

Archived