Do ghosts exist?

hi alot of strange thing have been happening in my house lately and i think we have ghosts in the house but my partner seems to think they do not exist so i was wondering if any1 had any links to any websites or videos so i can prove it to him or has any1 had any encounters with ghosts??

I happened to be talking to someone I had met for the first time and knew nothing at all about.

In the conversation he told me where he lived and that the house was haunted.

I knew who had lived at the house previously and there had been a suicide there 57 years ago.

Very strange.

One half of people will believe anything

The other half refuse to believe anything

I was a sceptic until something happened to me in Nottingham underground that i could not find an explanation for. Not really bothered about telling you about it on here since people like to argue and I got tired of listening to them :hihi: I can PM you the story if you want.

One half of people will believe anything

The other half refuse to believe anything

I was a sceptic until something happened to me in Nottingham underground that i could not find an explanation for. Not really bothered about telling you about it on here since people like to argue and I got tired of listening to them :hihi: I can PM you the story if you want.

I think when you are really not bothered about telling us about it, its really happened.:)

Archived