Do ghosts exist?

the reason i see anything is because my grandad died in the house, i have recorded it plenty of times where i see orbes flyin past me, i av also seen the outline of my grandad in ere aswell just as if he was still ere. it does not bother me at all

the reason i see anything is because my grandad died in the house, i have recorded it plenty of times where i see orbes flyin past me, i av also seen the outline of my grandad in ere aswell just as if he was still ere. it does not bother me at all

Orbes flying past you? Are you taking something by any chance?

hehe, not bothered about telling people over the forum because I know stories get picked apart.

And yes I agree 99.9% are perfectly explainable

Have you ever seen wind or heat? Just because you can't see something does not mean it is not there.

and By proof what do you mean?

in the 90s a ww2 plane was seen crashing near ladybower reported by about 10 different witnesses and a search and rescue was launched with over 200 people involved...no plane found

These day everyone has a camara to hand on their mobile, CCTV is everywhere dont the people who believe this rubbish think that something plausible would have turned up on a camera by now.

im not a deeply religious person so quoting from the bible is not a wise thing to do. a bloke at work who is godly explained about a passage in the bible which refers to ghosts. it went along the lines of jesus being ressurected from the dead and one of his disciples seeing him and asking if he were a ghost. jesus then replied "no i am not a ghost". the point my colleague was making was that jesus just said no im not a ghost rather than saying ghosts do not exist.

hi alot of strange thing have been happening in my house lately and i think we have ghosts in the house but my partner seems to think they do not exist so i was wondering if any1 had any links to any websites or videos so i can prove it to him or has any1 had any encounters with ghosts??

They don't exist!

im not a deeply religious person so quoting from the bible is not a wise thing to do. a bloke at work who is godly explained about a passage in the bible which refers to ghosts. it went along the lines of jesus being ressurected from the dead and one of his disciples seeing him and asking if he were a ghost. jesus then replied "no i am not a ghost". the point my colleague was making was that jesus just said no im not a ghost rather than saying ghosts do not exist.

"A bloke at work read a fictional story that a fictional charactor was ressurected and said he is not a ghost" ... and the bloke at work takes this as evidence ghosts exist.

yep that's got me persuaded. :loopy:

Why for all our intellegence and massive understanding of the world and the universe, do people still cling onto crazyness like we're back in the 1500's wondering if the world is flat, or what we've done to displease the thunder god.

It might be fun - it isnt real.

Archived